Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

Covid-19 Protesters

Here's my plan for protesters that want to open the country and spread the virus!

COVID-19 PROTESTERS

My solution to your problem

IF you want to protest that your freedom and rights were taken away because of the Coronavirus lockdown, then I have a plan that will benefit you.

My plan lets you congregate with your fellow believers so that you can gather together on your lawn and protest.

It’s a simple plan, all you need is a FREE license from your local Gov. office. It will look like your Drivers License with your pix and date issued that allows you to get together with other non-believers that the virus will kill you. And here comes the best part, it’s free for you to wonder around your state, but you still have to follow State and Local rules, so if grocery stores, barber shops, pubs and anything else are closed, you can’t get in, even with your license. AND now the very best part, the license is free, but to get it from your local Gov. office, all you have to do is give back the $1200 the Gov gave you plus the $500 you received for each of your children. Protest that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!