Hoodoo Man

where in the world are you?

Hang in there Tim, It's a long road, but there is an end to it. I've been dealing with it for a year and a half now and after surgery, chemo and radiation all seemed well as of my last visit to the Cleveland Clinic. I cancelled today's visit there for my 4 doctors because of this Virus going on. BUT, I've noticed this past week that something is going on in the right side of my mouth this time. I don't feel any ulcers, but something is going on. I already lost the left side of my tongue and had my whole neck cut open from ear to ear to remove all the lymph nodes during last years operation, I'm hoping it's not the same thing. Just stay happy and play that music, it helps. Don't worry, everything will be fine.

Here's hoping for the best for both of you.  My brother-in-law, who is also the bass player in my band was recently diagnosed and operated on for lung cancer.  Goddamn cigarettes.  Cancer is fucking evil.  

Mom used to say "No good deed goes unpunished".  I quit about 12 years ago after smoking for over 30 years.  I have no illusion that I'll escape unscathed, but it was the right thing to do.  For myself and everyone around me. So there's that.