Sign in to follow this  
Big Blue Sky

Benmont Live Gigs 2020

God, I hate to see this. Pearl Jam is close to canceling their tour according to something I read on Instagram.  The DK are set to play a festival in NJ next September along with Pearl Jam and a few other major bands. As tempting as that is given its a reasonable drive, I have to wonder how far out things will cancel. it's a 200 ticket for a 2 day festival so it's affordable but I hate to shell out my $$ now and get a refund in a few months....  

4 hours ago, MaryJanes2ndLastDance said:

They postponed their tour of N.America and it's a question regarding Europe.

cheers

well at least according to our president, its ok to go to europe as long as they only tour the UK (which according to the POTUS would be London only. ;) ) I had only seen the canceling of the first few gigs for Pearl Jam and had come across it as a share on a page I don't typically follow.  With the NBA and soccer canceling its a matter of time before more live shows get canceled too.  I have really good seats to see Roger Waters in July. Hope this has wound down by then...   I think as ide for the DK I only have tickets for Buddy Guy in August and Lilly Hiatt in April I doubt I will get a chance to see Lilly any time soon...  :(