Sign in to follow this  
Hoodoo Man

Tour postponed to September 2020!

I just hope Wrecless Abandon does not become "All the rest"  I also hope the album leaks out by Amazon not being on the same page and we end up getting it sooner. All the respect in the world for Mike to get treatment and heal from what must be a moderate to serious issue (don't care to speculate as to what it is) but to push the album that people have paid for in advance on top of all sorts of folks flying around on Jet Blue and making reservations at Air BnBs that have lost money it seems selfish and silly to postpone a finished product for 6 months. they are seen signing copies of the LP so its not like they will be changing anything to the mix or package... 

all the respect in the world to Mike for being a responsible adult and taking care of himself first. Its what Tom should have done. But the delay in album is silly and misguided at best. 

12 hours ago, Hoodoo Man said:

silly to postpone a finished product for 6 months.

It is. Let's say a band releases an album and does a U.S. Tour but doesn't get overseas for a year later, should the album only be released specific to their touring? Of course not. It's not going to be "all the rest" but I think this was a mistake; again, people who listen to TDK are still going to go see them regardless of having the album now or later. 

ciao