Sign in to follow this  
Hoodoo Man

Well played HCC and Warner Bros....

I don't know how many people will get this present but I am somewhat speechless.  I had a package waiting for me from WB when I got home this afternoon. At first I thought it may be my DK shirts which I ordered and got shipping notification on.  I could not have been more surprised by the contents especially given my recent frustrations with the TP store on his website.  I ordered my wife 2 or 3 shirts for xmas. One arrived in November when I placed the order.  Last Sunday I got an email from WB saying the final items in my order were backordered and I would get a credit for thoses items. I was miffed as it was a T shirt and why the heck can you not get that straight. I was fairly sure it was the Gator logo TP shirt which looked pretty cool.  I tried to look at the order but there were zero details showing itemized orders in the cart, or on the my account page.  I was miffed but over it as its a T shirt so NBD.  very oddly the following Monday I received a t shirt in the mail that was not the Gator logo for my wife so now I was baffled as I would not have ordered her 3 shirts.  

So by now like Brad pit in Se7en kept saying "whats in the box????" ;)  So there was this nice note:

note.jpg

and a cornucopia of nice merch as seen below... sort of stunned.  Luckily I plan to do a meet and greet for the DK Derry show and planned to do a raffle for Tazzy fund so some of this will go into that as I'm not a huge pin guy.  My wife will love the hoodie so its a win for her as well given the missing shirt... 

Its a very nice gesture and I see it as the ship being righted now that the estate squabbles are over.  

IMG_8011.jpg

Edit to add. I did message them a number of times about the forum being down so that may be what is being referenced to in the note but its a little strange as it reads as a form note and I have to think other people got something similar...   Strange stuff.... <shrug>

3 hours ago, Hoodoo Man said:

and a cornucopia of nice merch as seen below... sort of stunned. 

Good for you Hoodoo!

Nice mug too...now you know the first drink has to be a solid cup of the Bunn brewed Maxwell House, then throw in Hurricane Eye and enjoy the swag!

cheers

8 hours ago, Big Blue Sky said:

...that's very generous of you!

Mike is doing a tour he is almost certainly doing for the fans as he could hit larger venues and sell more tix.  Its my way of giving back for all he does for the animals. I love dogs and MC does a lot for them.  :)  I'm blessed to be in a position to be able to 'give back' to the community so why not as I have the time? 😎 

9 hours ago, MaryJanes2ndLastDance said:

Good for you Hoodoo!

Nice mug too...now you know the first drink has to be a solid cup of the Bunn brewed Maxwell House, then throw in Hurricane Eye and enjoy the swag!

cheers

I went with Southern Comfort where I come from. The yankees call it dumb but Im not from NY. ;)  (Hurricane eye, snicker snort... 🤣🤣)

and like that, the online store is now gone (for a minute)

Dear Fans,

Please excuse us while we make some necessary improvements to the online store. We’ve got exciting announcements and changes coming in the near future.

If you placed an order recently your purchase is still being fulfilled. Please reach out with any concerns or feedback.

For a direct response from the team just send an email to: tompettystore@wmgcustomerservice.com or tom.petty@redlightmanagement.com and someone will respond promptly.

We thank you for your Loyalty to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

I love how this means All The Rest, right?

It's so 2020 having to rebuild your whole store each time a new product is coming in. Ah..  yeah.. as long as we get at least some music with all the new hats and hoodies... 

Wait what? Someone will respond promptly?! (For a minute. Yes, you said it) :)

17 hours ago, Shelter said:

I love how this means All The Rest, right?

I think it's the "All the rest" line of golf shirts for 2020, this will lead up to the Golf clubs and golf pants with a little bit of soul printed on the butt.

Then they will announce the Fillmore Box sets and will try to 'fill more' of your closet with T shirts and doodads. 

Music will eventually be released... in the brand new line of greeting cards that will play snippets of previously unreleased tracks followed by an new website experience

..and an option to renew membership in the HCC which will get you an option to buy a "limited edition box set" of All the rest for 2025;

limited to 1K copies but soon expanded to an unlimited set with numbers in the 2500 range culminating in the Holographic tour of the band and you get a free copy of All the rest with purchase of the Good To Be King package. 

29 minutes ago, Hoodoo Man said:

golf pants with a little bit of soul printed on the butt.

That wouldn't make sense. (Pushing a LAD sessions release by Golf shoes, would be another matter, though...)

How about "Maybe if I tried, I could turn the other cheek"..?