Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

USA Gibson $539

10 hours ago, nurktwin said:

Ripper deal.  I paid a lot more than that.  I don't mind though, it's great fun.  I do like that they've moved the plug to the edge like a regular Les Paul.   Mine has the plug on top.  It's fine, but I'd prefer the edge.  I would be jumping on that for $539. 

Got the new Gibson today and it looks great. This one came with the $150 deluxe heavily padded brown leather bag. I'll have to wait a couple days to take pix cuz I'm having the plaster ceiling redone in my living room and all the furniture is pushed into the dining room and foyer. So everything is pushed together and not much room to move around. They have been here 2 days now and should be done tomorrow after putting on the finish coat and swirl it. Then it has to set and cure for 1 month before I get it painted. Next up will be going out shopping for new carpet, but with the virus scare, everything is being shut down! So I'll probably be staying in the house for a while. Oh, the plasterer is a bass player and wants to get together to jam someday, and that's fine with me. Take care of yourselves.

That really is a great deal for an American made Gibson electric.  The best I've seen in a good while.  It plays and sounds so good, and that access way up the neck is as good as it gets. Congrats on grabbing one.