Hoodoo Man

DK setlist variations???

OK I know the set list for the fist show is somewhat circulating in one of the DK groups on FB and maybe elsewhere.  I know  how many fans we have here of the stagnant set list for TPHB. So whats the over under on Mike and the DK mixing up  the set list a lot each night? I think there is a very good chance of no two shows being identical with Mike all but taking a request for Louie Louie from the crowd given I don't think there is the stadium tour level of production with lights video and sound to accommodate like TPHB.  the next show starts in hours so who wants to chime in on night two?  I think we will have a better idea when the tour starts in earnest but I'm thinking Mike was not a fan of the static set list and the folks there for two nights will be very happy to see a new set... thoughts?? 

A quick check of Setlist.fm shows only one 2005 setlist for the DK... and 4 shows with "dirty knobs but no song lists for those shows that seem to be Mikes band.. 

update: text and image below pulled from FB post.  They did not play all the encore songs its unclear what they did play and Im not up to playing detective on youtube at the moment...

#6 was a hoot! I forgot who I got this photo from, sorry! Please tag yourself.
Mark Felsot correctly pointed out they did not play all of the encore songs listed. Some were also in the regular set.

FYI - They did not play ALL of the songs listed under "encore" - that was their working list to choose from. The encore songs last night were "You Got Lucky" the Beatles "She Said She Said" and Hendrix's "Hey Joe." And "Can't Stop The Sun" was part of the regular set.

Marke Felost :  FYI - They did not play ALL of the songs listed under "encore" - that was their working list to choose from. The encore songs last night were "You Got Lucky" the Beatles "She Said She Said" and Hendrix's "Hey Joe." And "Can't Stop The Sun" was part of the regular set.

so with that I expect the encore set list to be rotation of those songs and likely others given what we have heard on the instagram posts etc. 

83282239_10215612395129575_4418792766511775744_o.jpg

15 hours ago, Hoodoo Man said:

A quick check of Setlist.fm shows only one 2005 setlist for the DK... and 4 shows with "dirty knobs but no song lists for those shows that seem to be Mikes band.. 

2) I think they'll mix it up more than TPATH though I wouldn't be surprised if they had some songs for opening a show and others for closing, a bit of a framework to build and change upon.

1) What a set list that is! I'm surprised more people aren't talking about it. Between Two Worlds, Makin' Some Noise, Can't Stop the Sun...! The latter has some serious jam potential. And Bride of Frankenstein. I think you're going to have a really fun time Hoodoo man.

cheers