Sign in to follow this  
Hoodoo Man

Benmont to join part of the DK tour!!

I've been geeking out over this since Ben posted this the other day. I was away so could not share it until now. Below is from Ben's Instagram feed.. this screen cap was taken on Friday early on.. Sounds like Ben plans to be on part of the tour after the april dates.  Hopefully where Boston ahs two dates and given the history the band has with my hometown.... :D 

82853133_10218833629703155_5930628036457136128_n.jpg

9 hours ago, thelastdj33 said:

Not to burst your bubble, but that just reads like he is planning on going to see a show to me.   Not that he is planning on joining the tour.   But I could be wrong?

I hate you.  ;)  you may be right but I can't imagine Ben going to Gainesville lets say so far from home and not getting on stage for a few songs...  there is too much a preformer in him. And he is going to love being on a small stage like he was in Mudcrutch.  The DK are different enough from the solo stuff he is doing that he is sure to want to be out there playing with his friend he has not played with in a few years that he spent his entire life playing with...   excuse me if I dream time to time....