Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

Cookies

I don't know why, but I'm on a roll with sweets! I bought a new Palmer Pizzelle Iron for Christmas and this past weekend made 13 dozen anise pizzelles. I haven't made them in years and now the time was right and I used my mothers recipe, they came out great. I bought a ton of extracts, Anise, Orange, Lemon, Almond, Vanilla, Rum, Maple and more. I have my Grandmothers and my Aunts recipe's and I'll try those too with anise seeds and different flavors. I also bought lemon and orange peels and food colors so I can make colored icings and glazes with different flavors. I'm going to make Maple twist cinnamon rolls with a tan Maple glaze next. After that I plan on making "No Bake" Cocoa Oatmeal Cookies, I haven't made those in over 20 years. That's about it for now, see ya later.

5 hours ago, MaryJanes2ndLastDance said:

Everybody bring their instruments and we can have a hootenanny. After we get done fighting over the set list.

cheers

Listen, the set list is set in stone.. no arguments. And we always close with American Girl since 1998.... ;)   OK maybe we play swinging this time.. 

26 minutes ago, Hoodoo Man said:

Listen, the set list is set in stone.. no arguments. And we always close with American Girl since 1998.... ;)   OK maybe we play swinging this time.. 

Fine, but we'll open with It Ain't Nothin' To Me, twenty minute jam version.

And somewhere in the middle, You and I Will Meet Again for Shelter. (maybe stretch the ending just a little bit)

No, no no.... Its Anything thats Rock and roll to open... and MaryJanes2ndLastDance your going to be in my band forever...  ;) 

Set list challenge: What night was this....  ;)🤣😂🤣

Rockin' Around (With You)
Mary Jane's Last Dance
You Don't Know How It Feels
Forgotten Man
I Won't Back Down
Free Fallin'
Breakdown
Don't Come Around Here No More
It's Good to Be King
Crawling Back to You
Wildflowers