Sign in to follow this  
Hoodoo Man

who got tickets for the tour?

3 minutes ago, nurktwin said:

Tomfest, make sure you check out the mall at Hollywood & Hiland. It's just a few steps from the Magic Castle. Lots of shops and restaurants.

https://hollywoodandhighland.com/

Is that the mall next to the Chinese theater with the footprints? If I'm not mistaken my wife and I went there last trip. There is a nice but DISTANT view of the Hollywood sign from the third and floor bridges near Dave and Busters...  :) 

Back on topic I got tickets to both Boston Shows and the Derry show as well as Ridgefield CT.  All told for the 4 shows I am in for about the cost of 1 of my last tickets to see TPHB, nope scratch that. Row 6 at the Boston Garden for one ticket was 375.00 plus fees I would guess...   So Allston was 35 each x 4, Derry was a little more at 59 x 2 and I got a single ticket to the CT show... so Im still at least one show away from a single ticket the garden show and Im still below a single ticket for row H in CT for TPHB..... 

The crazy thing is that TPHB were one of the most reasonable bands for tickets.... It would easily have been 7-800 for comparable seats for FM... :(  

As for the Mall bridge pics, its funny with the naked eye the sign was clear as day. When we tried to do a selfie with it behind us it was lost in the background behind us..