Hoodoo Man

TOUR DATES!!!!!! HC PRE SALE!!!

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=mike campbell&epa=SEARCH_BOX

Join me and The Dirty Knobs on tour this Spring! We’ll be travelling across the country in support of our debut album “Wreckless Abandon” out March 20th!

Pre-order the album, check out our new single “Wreckless Abandon” and the music video, as well as see all tour dates at our new website: www.thedirtyknobs.com. Sign up for the email list to stay up to date on all things Knobby.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Members of the Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Highway Companions Club and Dirty Knobs fan clubs have early access to tickets via a password protected pre-sale that begins Wednesday, January 15 at 10AM local time. Tickets go on sale to the public this Friday, January 17 at 10AM local time.

Fans previously signed up for the Knobs email list have received an email allowing you to opt-in to the Highway Companions Club email list.

https://TheDirtyKnobs.lnk.to/WrecklessAbandon

OMG he is playng two dates very near my house in Alston where I used to see Susan Tedeshi before she got famous and Derry NH!!!! 

82066594_2521681161453140_5091704186337230848_o.jpg

3 hours ago, nurktwin said:

What sizes are these venues? Small or large?  How many people do the seat?

I would say fairly small.  Too small for sure by my estimate. Maybe surely well under 1K probably closer to 500 or so at most unless Brighton music hall expeaned massively. Expect them to sell out instantly. 

I hope he adds a date at the House of blues which is 1K and he will still sell out easily.  Anyone know how many seats the two shows that are already sold out are? 

cripes.. just realized I can google... Brighton Music Hall is a general admission 476 capacity.  

In Spring of 2017, Tupelo Music Hall relocated to a renovated building in Derry, NH the capacity changed to nearly 700.