Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

What do you think?

I'm also looking at these 2 Rickenbackers, model 330/6 in "Fireglo" and "Mapleglo". What do you like better, FG or MG or the Fender Tele in Plasma Red Burst?

Fireglo - https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/330ThinFG--rickenbacker-330-thinline-fireglo

Mapleglo - https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/330ThinMG--rickenbacker-330-thinline-mapleglo

I'm not big on the Ric 330.  I prefer the double bound Rics.  Same with Telecasters - I like top binding and those Ultras have that.  I prefer that "Cobra Blue" color that they offer, but I you can't get it with the rosewood fretboard.  I prefer the rosewood over the maple fretboard.  So I guess my answer is - none of the above.  LOL

^   LOL, I can't make up my mind, I'd like the double bound RIC 360 6 string (already have the 12 string V64) but I can't find it. The RIC 330's are not in stock and they haven't emailed me a price yet. I requested Vintage "Toaster" pickups too. So, that's brings us to the Tele Ultra and it's in stock with maple fretboard and plasma red burst finish. I even looked at some Fender American Jag's.

Jaguar is short scale, if you like that.  Jaguar is a little rock machine though.  I enjoyed the one I had, but traded it away wanting to try new guitars whenever possible.  I'd own another one if it comes along at the right time.  My one was heavy though. I'd like to go lighter next time.