Hoodoo Man

For Real, For Tom...

Looks like the next release will be a all star tribute - my guess is album but maybe we finally get a show.  Caption if it does not port is For Real, For Tom and its clearly a reworking of the track. I saw something separate about Jacob Dylan, and I want to say Willie' Lucas and Dahni and other friends of Tom. That was a few weeks back now and I dont recall where I saw it. :(  Give me all the rest. take my money please. Stop with the greatest hits and I don't know how I feel about a tribute show/album from the estate this long after the fact. The Gainseville Bash is lovely and the show in LA was amazing.  Lets get Toms baby into the light of day please....   WTH is Amos Lee?? 

whats in here? Oh.... 

Open the vault. Please.

PS Willie Nelson's son Lukas who has band Promise of the Real who play with Neil Young.

If you saw Lady Gaga's version of movie  A Star Is Born, Lukas acts as guitarist in the band. He actually helped actor Bradley Cooper prepare for role & the music the band played. While Bradley Cooper is filmed playing guitar, he's only acting / guitar synching. The actual music is by Lukas.

The song is to help fund the midnight mission which was an charity dear to Tom's big heart. Tom's song writing style was geniune, tender, meaningful and melancholy sometimes. These qualities are what drew me to him. Mr Petty was an old soul but more importantly, 💔 Tom was FOR REAL.