thelastdj33

September 19!!! Wreckless Abandon

20 hours ago, Afaceinthecrowd said:

FYI- Newbury Comics just issued me a refund for the signed vinyl copy I preordered. Due to “unforeseen circumstances.”  I guess this means they will re-release all of the signed copies and will have to preorder it again?  This doesn’t make any sense to me (with all due respect to MC’s health issues). Has anyone else been issued refunds for their pre-ordered copies of the album?

If you order from Newbury Comics its a signed copy so for some odd reason NC refunded folks as the new release date is a 9/19 near the start of the rescheduled tour. If you went through the DK site they will ship when it the album drops and you were most likely already charged. Amazon did not yet charge and will just push the album drop out to September. 

Wish I had known about the newbury comics signed albums but I was hoping to meet Mike on one of the dates he is in New England and get a signed copy then...  ;)  now I'm not sure if there will be crowd interaction due to the CV. :(  

NEVER pay for anything in advance! No matter who it's from. No more advance sales 6 months in advance, let alone 3 months. Stand up and fight, it's your money! Don't put up with this bullshit anymore. If people want to sell stuff, sell it now and without shipping charges. Why can I send a 1 ounce package for 55 cents and ticketmaster charge $15 for the same package? There's something wrong here and If we don't stand up and fight, it's gonna get worse. Your kids will be paying $10,000 for nose bleed seats and $2000 for ticketmaster charges and another $500 for shipping!!!!! Start fighting like we did in the 60's. Other than that, lay down and die!

trying really hard to ignore the fact that this is the weekend A) the album dropped and b) I would have seen the DK twice by now with more shows to come.  :(  

One of the rescheduled dates is now on my Wifes Bday at a venue I only got one ticket for that is a three hour plus ride from home.  I'm going to have to give that show up most likely or deal with a very awkward dinner table for a while... ;) 

Tone makes the hair stand up - yes for us who are listening too!  These daily posts are such a generous & thoughtful contribution by the Campbells.  

Love his choice of music for today too!  Under neath Mike is youtube clip of Blind Faith performing it live in Hyde Park, London.