thelastdj33

September 19!!! Wreckless Abandon

4 hours ago, Hoodoo Man said:

there is a rumor online that the album will drop a little bit sooner than the 20th but IDK if its real Supposedly some people on amazon got a new ship date but mine is the same.

Sometimes new releases ship a bit early, as you probably know!  It’s been my experience that the older people in those TP-related FB groups are pretty ignorant about technology and the music business as a whole. They often don’t understand ticket pre-sales, album pre—sales, or the fact that thousands of fans exist outside of FB groups. But they sure do bring a well-developed sense of entitlement!  

IMG_2090.thumb.jpeg.4c2e35ad8521dac6eacf9afc9f19919b.jpeg

This is my Dirty Knobs stuff, that I printed and ordered. I know I'm totally crazy.
How is that supposed to end when Wildflowers All The Rest comes out?
Then the cover will probably be on our house wall.
Although we know the cover. But maybe there is a modified version of the cover.

16 hours ago, TomFest said:

Not sure how I'm just noticing this but the open and close of "Wreckless Abandon" sounds like "A Hard Day's Night".   Which makes perfect sense I guess.  

yeah I noticed a beatles sound but couldn't have said a specific song. Great track! 

On 3/7/2020 at 5:17 AM, TomFest said:

Not sure how I'm just noticing this but the open and close of "Wreckless Abandon" sounds like "A Hard Day's Night".   Which makes perfect sense I guess.  

I reckon I can also hear bits of “Tomorrow Never Knows” in the intro and the opening riff isn’t a million miles removed from “Brown Sugar”, IMO.

FYI- Newbury Comics just issued me a refund for the signed vinyl copy I preordered. Due to “unforeseen circumstances.”  I guess this means they will re-release all of the signed copies and will have to preorder it again?  This doesn’t make any sense to me (with all due respect to MC’s health issues). Has anyone else been issued refunds for their pre-ordered copies of the album?