Sign in to follow this  
Hoodoo Man

Tom Petty Radio free preview on Sirius

Tom Petty Radio free preview on Sirius right now until 12/3 or so.  I'm cheap and we don't drive enough in my wifes car to pay for it but there is a free Sirius preview for the next few days. So lovely to hear Toms voice on Buried treasure again.... 

What happened to Marion (?) that used to share shows here? Have not seen her post in some time now. :( 

Hi there!  Sorry, I’ve been busy. I don’t record much anymore.  I just listen live with my SiriusXM internet App. It’s not that expensive and I think it’s worth every penny to have it for Tom Petty Radio alone!

I recorded and shared every Buried Treasure show Tom did and if you search around the threads here you will find the links. They are still available.  😊

Hey Marion! Glad you are well and thanks again for sharing the shows!  I agree the online app is affordable and worth the price. The car service is terrible for us and my wife's car radio sounds awful streaming so we let it lapse. I may just get the app like you mention and listen when I'm at the computer which is a lot...  :(  but with TPR 😎