nurktwin

The holidays

Are you ready or getting ready for the Christmas holidays? I am, I put up the outdoor lights a couple weeks ago and put up a new Christmas tree last week. Today I ordered new tree ornaments and topper so that will all be done. Next up is buying Christmas gifts for everyone and I have a few ideas for that. So hopefully I'll be all done by the end of this week!! <wishful thinking! So, how's it going for you?

We usually start thinking about this right after Thanksgiving.  We don't use artificial trees, and it's too early to kill a real one. My neighbor across the street put their lights up a couple of weeks ago though. It's coming, it's coming.....

On 11/13/2019 at 1:31 AM, Wildflower said:

So I do:):P

that's my plan too, sadly in New England we are having a cold snap right now and its 18F at the moment and will be a high of 30 for a few days. I think we are hitting 50F tomorrow before it dips back into the 30s.

Report just in: sudden outbreak of newly decorated Christmas Trees in the main foyer areas of corporate buildings this week.

I've heard tense discussions about which decoration to put at the top of trees. Seems it's Angels versus Stars. Anyone know of other options out there?