Sign in to follow this  
Hoodoo Man

Rock the dogs Mike Campbell Stage used guitar straps

Saw this today on FB and thought some of you kids might be interested... 😎  curious what these will go for but I'm guessing I will be out bid.  :)  great cause so thought I'd share.

Some other items in our auction this weekend will be these three used, in excellent condition guitar straps. These were Mike's and used during his heartbreaker tours. The auctions will go up Sunday at noon Pacific standard time. The link will be posted here so make sure you are following our page for update notifications!!!

So the above guitar strap went for $1325!  Wow, a few others went for less but were not as easily identifiable as Mikes stuff.  

I was lucky enough to win one of the sets of Mike's guitar pics that appear to be used to play guitar.  Nothing indicates they are stage played etc but they do show more wear than 'new in box.' Cant wait for them to arrive! 

They are still a few auctions open, one is somewhat incredible; Marcie Campbell's Mike stage played 40th anniversary bracelet. 😎  2 days left and its over 900 already!   

s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg