Sign in to follow this  
Hoodoo Man

Tom Petty time....

Well, its always Tom Petty time for me as I never seem to get tired of listening to him and the Heartbreakers, so I decided to do a rare (for me anyway) craft project.  I had found the Pizzawednesday stickers on etsy and couldn't bring myself to deface a TP record so I found a reproduction American Girl sticker on the site as well, add one clock mechanism from Michael's and some 2 way tape to get the placement of the stickers right and there you have it, my custom Tom Petty Clock, the album was an old LP that was scratched that came from one of my uncles that passed away some random compilation so I didn't feel too bad sacrificing it for the project.  I've messaged with Pizzawednesday and they plan to eventually do Howie and Scott as well as the new guy so for now I'm holding off on applying the actual stickers to the record and using the 2 way tape to hold them.  I think most of the stickers are still available in the shop if you are inclined to try and make your own.  For a while I had Tom, Mike and Ben but when they released Stan it threw the original design off so I got the other era Tom's to help bring it in balance. 

IMG_E1745.JPG