Nourdna

Steve Ferrone comments on what’s to come

sorry Nourdna was not implying you should delete or whatnot.  I have no doubt it may have been recently re-blogged or re posted elsewhere as that is the nature of the internet.  I'd liken it to the Rolling Stone article with Adria calling the initial lawsuit a "nothing burger" that was posted just last week, days before she filed her own dang lawsuit against Dana. Sadly the net moves at the speed of light..... :( 

I apologize if I came across as brusque, I'm just ticked off at the estate right now.  Welcome to the farm as a fellow Petty head rock on! :) 

All good @Hoodoo Man. Never intended to take up “mind share” on a valuable resource for Petty fans, “Mudcrutch Farm”, who want more great music that exists but regrettably hung up in legal wrangling. The intent was simply to draw the parallel between Steve Ferrone’s “For Real” line of sight as to the unreleased music ready for our ears vs the largely repackaged collections released to date. As a newbee, didn’t want to post redundant content, so took your feedback to heart and thought best to retract. 

Awww please Nourdna, c'mon, could you be so kind as to repost it? . 😀 Or you could maybe include it in the pinned thread called "old & new interviews" & just say here that you've posted it on that thread. All good. 🎩

And also, 

57 minutes ago, Hoodoo Man said:

Welcome to the farm as a fellow Petty head rock on! :) 

Would you have a favourite album, song, experience (etc) that's particularly meaningful for you, Nourdna? Not to be nosy, 😀 but, hey, as a happy alternative from the current news about estate lawsuits ...which has me reeling like I'm being repeatedly thumped by sack full of potatoes in a dark alleyway. 

@Hoodoo Man  Funny you ask... check out the article (I know old news) published last week by NPR.... They actually published my story 😳 ~Monica

tjY4C8zB_normal.jpg Tom Petty (@tompetty)
ICYMI: Mike Campbell, Dana Petty, Adria Petty, & Annakim Violette discussed the legacy of “I Won’t Back Down” on ⁦‪@nprmusic‬⁩’s American Anthem. Listen now: n.pr/2Ys6JWe

Oh, fabulous. Thanks for sharing! :wub:  I found the whole article you mentioned - people sharing their experiences about how  I Won't Back Down influences them - just so inspirational & moving. Clever idea, too, by NPR, to seek out people's stories! A friend of mine - that one's her song... I'm now thinking okay, maybe if I print the lyrics & frame them for her birthday? Not the world's most terrible idea.