Sign in to follow this  
Hoodoo Man

Three days....

For Real. Anyone have a guess as to what TomPetty.com is up to?  Dare I get excited its an announcement for All the Rest?  Or would they hype the drop of a new video of "For Real" this heavily? Inquiring minds want to know....  💘  Strange timing for this...  that was posted yesterday so maybe we get more later today... 

So they announced today that there is one more day until the release of the new music video for For Real.   Kinda sad they would make a fuss about a single music video coming a month or more after a greatest hits package.  I suspected that this was the case from the start based on the legal issues Dana and the girls are having that it wouldn't be All the Rest but I can dream cant I?  :( 

. That said I noticed on the TP site they have a YouTube playlist for TBOE.  28 video tracks from the set.... Kinda nice they put this together.... 

and to more or less complete the cycle here it is.  They did a decent job. Not sure how much a fan I am of them mixing old concert footage with the newer songs that never got played live but overall the video works.  God I miss Tom...