Sign in to follow this  
SnafuLerxst

Mudcrutch 1 -uncompressed/audiophile CD, accompanying the vinyl version of the album

Hello Mudcrutch farmers, I am new to this forum. Nice place to be, indeed..

Does anybody has this CD? It was part of the (limited edition?) of the vinyl version of the  2008 Mudcrutch record . Newer pressings don't have this CD anymore. As I am a big Tom and Mudcrutch fan AND audiophile I would appreciate any help..

Servus (hello, goodbye, se you...) from Bavaria

Mannheim, 6/30/2012

I think I paid about $10 on eBay for that CD.  When I look now, someone is asking over $30.  The CD apparently grades out at DR12 instead of the DR9 grade of the regular Mudcrutch 1 CD.  (DR means "Dynamic Range" for those that don't know.)  

I have ripped it to FLAC, but I couldn't tell you how much "DR" gets lost in the process.  Send me your e-mail address in a PM and I'll shoot you a dropbox download link for it, if you still want it. 

Just a heads up while I was browsing my local record shop last weekend I came across the vinyl album and CD combo. The Vinyl Vault does offer shipping and this was an unopened copy still factory sealed.  Not sure if this is a good price or not but I dont plan to get a second copy of the LP for the CD so if anyone is interested...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mudcrutch-Extended-Play-Live-EP-CD-Tom-Petty-RARE-2008-Heartbreakers-NEW-SEALED/174055371943?epid=70975710&hash=item28868234a7:g:KZcAAOSwRqldmfYh:sc:USPSFirstClass!01886!US!-1