Sign in to follow this  
MuddyandMagnolia

Super Deluxe Pre-Release American Treasure - SALE

Hullo all 

Who would like this piece of Petty history? I'll throw in some special goodies for anyone on this forum here. 

I am selling my entire Super Deluxe Pre-Release Boxset of American Treasure - all digital tracks, book the whole kit and kaboodle can be yours (especially if you don't have it or want for a loved one) 

Talk to me, let me know 

Also, 

I will have an art series of Tom portraits coming out in FEBRUARY - yes starting Sunday I will post limited edition works of art of mine for sale - for you to love or collect 

Later GATORS! American Treasure TOM PETTY - For Sale on Ebay

On 2/1/2019 at 3:21 PM, MuddyandMagnolia said:

I will have an art series of Tom portraits coming out in FEBRUARY - yes starting Sunday I will post limited edition works of art of mine for sale - for you to love or collect

Hey Muddy!

That's great! I'm really looking forward to seeing your original TP works. Far out! I was thinking, it might be cool to start a new thread of TPATH related-artwork (all mediums encouraged) created by fellow Farmers. I've tried my hand with drawing TP a few times in the past....

On February 1, 2019 at 3:21 PM, MuddyandMagnolia said:

yes starting Sunday I will post limited edition works of art of mine for sale - for you to love or collect 

Nice.

5 hours ago, RedfordCowboy said:

Far out! I was thinking, it might be cool to start a new thread of TPATH related-artwork

Good idea! Go for it!

3 hours ago, MuddyandMagnolia said:

Shall do y'all, I believe fan-created art is always the best art. I'll have it up later today, I'm pretty happy with what I've been up to. 

I can't wait to see everyone's work, shall I create the thread though OR has it already been created?

I'd say start a new topic, maybe RedfordCowboy and others will join in.

cheers