Sign in to follow this  
MaryJanes2ndLastDance

Stay Warm to those in Midwest/Northern America

It was minus seventeen degrees this morning in Champaign, Il...with a "real feel" temperature of minus forty-nine degrees. 

Why the hell do I live here?

We are having 10 below tonight with wind chill of 20 to 30 below. We'll make it through the night with extra heavy blankets, Water, Homemade soup, and whatever it takes. Take care tonight my friends. Hope to see you soon.  Nurk.

2 hours ago, Nel said:

with a "real feel" temperature of minus forty-nine degrees. 

It's crazy! Makes me appreciate warmth, electricity, shelter, the basics which are wonderful. In America, if you're above a certain income level, you can live like a king compared to other places in the world. Anyway, stay warm!

24 minutes ago, MaryJanes2ndLastDance said:

Makes me appreciate warmth, electricity, shelter, the basics which are wonderful. 

Thanks, man! You put me in some classic company, there. Wait..  oh.. never mind.

27 minutes ago, MaryJanes2ndLastDance said:

In America, if you're above a certain income level, you can live like a king compared to other places in the world.

Above a certain income level, that's true in most places though.. right.. ok, then.. 

28 minutes ago, MaryJanes2ndLastDance said:

Anyway, stay warm!

Seriously! All you freezers, snuggle up and tough it out. Be safe! Some real winter right now, here too.