Sign in to follow this  
IndigoGypsy13

Something BIG happened!!

10 minutes ago, IndigoGypsy13 said:

We had the opportunity to meet Mike and Marcie Campbell before the Fleetwood Mac show in Denver Colorado on 12/3/18

Neat! I'm very happy for you! Please when you have a chance (and have calmed down sufficiently...so maybe next month) you can share any more details you recall.

Nice photos. Is that you holding the guitar? That's quite cool, and trusting of Mike! It must've been unreal experience for you.

cheers

Wow, Indigo, that is fantastic! Good fun times for you guys! Thanks for sharing those moments with us! And for helping the TF's good cause. Way to shred, SG style..!

Sidenote. Other than dogs being part this thread, there is also penguins, bears, and stingrays.. What we call virtual good old rock'n'roll circus!

10 hours ago, MaryJanes2ndLastDance said:

The letters on the set list are for whom sings each song, right? Does Stevie play a guitar or keys on the songs she doesn't sing on or does she just play the tamborine and dance,  and inventory her scarves and other frilly items?

That's correct. I was very happy that Mike sang Oh Well... Not that there is much singing to it. 

I thought the Crowded House song was a good pee and drink break in the set. From what I did hear, Neil sounded great.

She plays tambourine and dances around and sings back up. For some songs, she leaves the stage.. likely to inventory her scarves and boots. 😉

I am as much a FM fan as I am a TP&TH fan. I have seen every FM tour since they reunited in '96. This is the most free and most fun that I have ever seen this band. There was no tension. 

I am am happy in the turn of events that allowed Mike to join them. It allowed for us to have an incredible experience that might not have otherwise happened. 

6 hours ago, IndigoGypsy13 said:

I am as much a FM fan as I am a TP&TH fan. I have seen every FM tour since they reunited in '96. This is the most free and most fun that I have ever seen this band. There was no tension. 

I'm glad you got to see them. Were you able to watch from the side of the stage or was this simply a Mike event?

I'm sure there's clips online of the show if you look for them.

cheers

2 hours ago, MaryJanes2ndLastDance said:

I'm glad you got to see them. Were you able to watch from the side of the stage or was this simply a Mike event?

I'm sure there's clips online of the show if you look for them.

cheers

It was a Mike only event.  We already had tickets to the show.  There are options to get band seats, but they are not side of stage or anything.