Sign in to follow this  
chimera

2019 speculation

Okay so it was announced today that Fleetwood Mac will be playing some UK/European dates in June, so...since FM's 2019 NA touring already goes through the first week of April, do we think the Knobs are going to have some activity in January?  Or April/May?  Or will they wait until the late summer/fall to have a longer stretch of time - say, a solid two months of touring?

I would hope the album gets released earlier in the year than later, at the very least.  But I suspect that if the TPATH Best Of Everything has in fact been rescheduled for a February release, then maybe they would wait until April so as not to clash even though it's two different things.

Thoughts?  Rumors (but not Rumours)?  Inside info?

I have no new info to add here, but I just wanted to say  hope you are right chimera and the DK album is released ASAP in 2019! When Mike Campbell walked off the stage of the Hollywood Bowl on the last night of the 2017 TPATH tour, I can't image he thought he'd be this busy moving forward. Between the huge FM tour, the unearthing/producing/coordinating of the TP boxset(s), recording a DK album, and squeezing in DK gigs, his schedule has been and will continue to be packed to the brims!

5 hours ago, High Grass Dog said:

I just wanted to say  hope you are right chimera and the DK album is released ASAP in 2019! 

fingers crossed

ps I'm still finding it hilarious whenever Mike Campbell mentions "The Fleetwood Macks" in his instagram posts 😻 & I'm loving it whenever they mention The Dirty Knobs :wub:  

My best guess is that when the FM tour is completely over, Mike will get together with the Knobs and finish mixing the last 5 or 10 percent of their LP and start the actual LP pressing process to get it released. And that could take months! I'm looking for a DK LP in late summer or fall of 2019.