Sign in to follow this  
Shelter

Ok, so now.. I'm crying..

I was going through old videos on my hard drive and found this one. It's a great performance!

They played Leno quite a few times that year: first, they premiered "Black Leather Woman" on 4-4-03 (which I also posted to my YouTube channel and linked to here); second, when they played "I'm Cryin'"; third, when they covered "I Gotta Move."

^ Yeah, mine too, really. I always thought there was an extra portal - straight to the rock'n'roll hyperdrive dimension - opening, whenever TPATH pulled out something by the Animals or the Kinks. To me those were always the best cover moments! 

On 10/11/2018 at 9:01 AM, mikemono said:

I was going through old videos on my hard drive and found this one. It's a great performance!

They played Leno quite a few times that year: first, they premiered "Black Leather Woman" on 4-4-03 (which I also posted to my YouTube channel and linked to here); second, when they played "I'm Cryin'"; third, when they covered "I Gotta Move."

"Black Leather Woman" was another song I liked right out of the gate. A riff that Scott came up with, is my understanding.  I wonder if we'll see that on an official release.  It was on Soundstage, but no audio CD release that I know of.  There are a couple of different live versions from the Vic Theater in Chicago in 2003, but they should put it out on CD!