Hoodoo Man

Wildflowers BOX set and Filmore release potential!

Also when Radiohead recently was held for ransom it gave me pause.  I of course would never do anything like that to my worst enemy let alone my favorite band but its a very strange world we live in these days.... :(

Strange days indeed / Most peculiar mama... 

Well, listen in, chaps, latest meeting of the music liberation committee.  Rick Rubin's vegan. Good news. So find him at his regular haunt at his localavore organic farmers market at dawn. Show him - let him taste - some new-harvest honey or biodynamic garlic. He's gonna be distracted. Piece of cake after that - swipe his phone from his home-knitted shoulder bag. Run. And dodge really fast through the crowd to getaway vehicle. Note: will need to find someone who can outrun a vegan. His beard might slow him down considerably.

The music can be liberated & immediately fly free.  It will thank us. We will thank us. This is the easiest plan ever.

Except ... hmm ... all my vegan friends tend to be, well, intense. So pack extra coconut extract to distract them too. 

On 6/19/2019 at 11:26 AM, Big Blue Sky said:

Strange days indeed / Most peculiar mama... 

Well, listen in, chaps, latest meeting of the music liberation committee.  Rick Rubin's vegan. Good news. So find him at his regular haunt at his localavore organic farmers market at dawn. Show him - let him taste - some new-harvest honey or biodynamic garlic. He's gonna be distracted. Piece of cake after that - swipe his phone from his home-knitted shoulder bag. Run. And dodge really fast through the crowd to getaway vehicle. Note: will need to find someone who can outrun a vegan. His beard might slow him down considerably.

The music can be liberated & immediately fly free.  It will thank us. We will thank us. This is the easiest plan ever.

Except ... hmm ... all my vegan friends tend to be, well, intense. So pack extra coconut extract to distract them too. 

That post is just reason # 384 I'd like to see California was into the sea to never be seen from again lol