Sign in to follow this  
LoversTouch

You and Me Video

Wonderful! Thank you so much for posting! Great job, indeed! And I must admit never thinking too much of the original version of this song, but this take sure adds something. (Just me, or does it carry a certain.. Unchained vibe? I could so hear a Johnny Cash version sounding something down this line..) Quite special experience, this! Again, thanks!

"You and me" has been in my top ten since its release in 2002
What a beautiful video, tears run down my cheek.
So emotional. Thank you for posting, Marion.
A very nice piano version of one of my absolute favorite songs by Tom. When the tracklist was published by An American Treasure, I was really looking forward to this release, hoping the song would be released next.
Many Thanks !!!

I will watch this video today in continuous loop. 😍
I miss you Tom (your biggest german fan) 💔

Ah okay, I totally get that.  I did some crying at this too, but I think it was more about seeing Benmont play all by himself that really really got me.  Whereas when I watch "Keep A Little Soul" I get that liminal reaction between the happiness of watching documentation of my favorite era and the sadness that it's gone forever.

Great video & great stripped back version of the song.

Makes me think what they could do with other songs.

For instance Highway Companion would be like a completely new album without the Jeff Lynne production

12 hours ago, nobodyinparticular said:

I finally watched it. I really shouldn't have.

I've watched it a bunch of times and it gets easier with each viewing.  It hurts to have Tom gone but it helps to see how much he was loved by the fans that made it possible to make this.