Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

True or False

2 hours ago, nurktwin said:

I think the "Deluxe" version was the cheapest available.

Yeah, they never tried to push the "Unlimited Cheap-@ss Edition", for some reason.

Seriously, back in the days, "budget" or "edit" prints were a thing for the people with limited funds. These days it's "Deluxe" for the poor and "Star Dust Diamond Ultra Limited Top Shelf VIP Hand Crafted Ecology Super Art Elite Edition" for the rest of us. I can't even spell out the most luxurious versions, but usually they come with a membership or with buying property on the moon.

Or, in short, I guess it's what they call inflation 😁

^  I don't know anything about that book or its author, so I can't judge it without buying and reading it (which I won't). The Amazon description just explains it as a rehash of the authors story that most people already know. The real story is behind the scenes with the real Wilburys, and that's where I want to be. This sounds like a frustrated writer that never made the big time and trying to cash in on someone else's story. And, let's face it, what do you get for $15 today?

1 hour ago, nurktwin said:

^  I don't know anything about that book or its author, so I can't judge it without buying and reading it (which I won't).

1 hour ago, nurktwin said:

This sounds like a frustrated writer that never made the big time and trying to cash in on someone else's story. And, let's face it, what do you get for $15 today?

Sounds like you just did...