jtx84

TP Radio (XM) Special Announcement this week

I love that stripped down version. Reminds me of the original "Let It Be" LP when released and then years later The Beatles removed all the orchestra's and Phil Spector's "wall of sound" and put out "Let It Be Naked", the raw way the LP was originally supposed to be, it was 100% better!

I wish that was an option, but alas, I live in Buttfuck, Canada. 

The super deluxe is now out of stock on the American site, too. So much for that. I guess the best I can do is to buy the standard deluxe version (unless that goes and solds out, too) and hope someone posts a scan of the extra-pages book. 

On 7/9/2018 at 10:23 PM, Liberty said:

That's my thinking, Mike ^ 
Well, that's my HOPING. :D

Screenshot_2018-07-09-22-21-54-1.png

tompetty.png
edit: sorry those are so large, lol. I can't seem to make them smaller. 

To this day, seeing a photo of Tom still brings tears to my eyes, followed by smiles & great memories, then more tears. I feel quite sure everyone here understands.

#takenmuchtoosoon

4 minutes ago, chimera said:

Now that is a man who has seen some things.

I know him and Dennis Hopper would have not only looked great together, but shared the best stories over a cup of tea. ❤️ 

When I hear 'experience' those are the guys I think about.

On 8/24/2018 at 9:23 AM, nobodyinparticular said:

I wish that was an option, but alas, I live in Buttfuck, Canada. 

The super deluxe is now out of stock on the American site, too. So much for that. I guess the best I can do is to buy the standard deluxe version (unless that goes and solds out, too) and hope someone posts a scan of the extra-pages book. 

The super deluxe version on TP.com is available again.  :)  

5 hours ago, bonddm said:

I love the comparison of Mudcrutch to the Flying Burrito Bros., I can dig that. In fact, my new fantasy Mudcrutch cover is now, 'My Uncle' if you haven't heard it, go do so it's fun. 

I live by the Easy Rider soundtrack, call me Billy ❤️ 

55 minutes ago, TomFest said:

I like "Sin City".  I thought Tom and Howie could have done a nice job there. Or Tom and Scott.  No steel guitar in the Heartbreakers though.

Would love to hear Tom and Mike on dobro or steel ... hell I'd love to hear them read the newspaper together, in syncopated time ;)

I lurve this picture ... 

11223577_10152830519463414_8285780957733705043_o_zpsamn7ufqu.jpg

so the omaze contest has a winner for the listening party, but the one on Sirius which seems not to have gotten much notice has not yet been drawn. Last time I looked they had a space for the sirius account number, my wife just got a new car with sirius and I finally got her account number. BUT you no longer need one to enter. Good luck! :) 

https://www.siriusxm.com/Heartbreakers