Sign in to follow this  
nobodyinparticular

I love video games

While playing Fallout: New Vegas I may have just accidentally instigated a fight between a bunch of NPCs. When I reloaded the game, this guy had lost his head. Though you can't see it, it's down on the sidewalk by his feet. It rolled away when I bumped into it.

Hqdpk07.png

It's not an easy game. I got torn apart by blind dogs just outside the starting village because my pistol jammed. On the easiest difficulty.

I also somehow got instantly killed by being shot in the leg. At 200 feet away. With a sawed-off shotgun. Through a wall. I think the game wants me dead.

The AI in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is...something, really. On one hand, it can be surprisingly intelligent. It took me around ten tries to clear out some low-level bandits near the starting area. Aside from the aforementioned sawed-off shotgun incident, I've seen bandits flank me from both sides (which makes taking cover to reload far harder), break line of sight so they can reload, take the long way around so that they could surprise me with a shotgun to the back, and actually retreat some ways and just wait there. For me to come closer so they could ambush me. 

This is not an easy game. Quicksave is now my favourite key.

But on the other hand, NPCs in camps spawn into campfires and don't have the sense to walk out. So there's piles of bodies just laying around on campfires. 

On 8/21/2018 at 11:04 PM, nobodyinparticular said:

EZLtaIO.jpg

I really don't think this is the proper way to play a guitar.

Part 2:

hwyWXNy.png

That's a bit better. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

I don't know if playing guitars with gloves would even work too well, though.