Sign in to follow this  
Marion

The Dirty Knobs - Rumble

The New Guy, Steve Ferrone played The Dirty Knobs, "Rumble" on his radio show today!  I was so excited to see them on the radio!  Back in 2010 one of our Farmer's sons found a credit for The Dirty Knobs playing this song on their StarCraft 2 video game.  I snagged it of course.  I have always loved it.  If anyone is interested in the song, you can pick up the MP3 here:

I am so looking forward to their album!!  

IMG_1245.PNG

I still have the note that Dave signed when I bought the Romeo Delta album lol. I still love "Somebody's Lady". The demo version they originally had on MySpace was also great. Wish it was still up.

You know, I might still have that demo version saved somewhere. I will have a look around when I get home. Somebody’s Lady - man I loved that song!  Dave was a great performer on stage too and so nice to fans. All of those guys were super nice. I still have some cool videos I took at Cozy’s. Did you get to see the Hammerheads?

Hey Marion, I remember seeing Romeo Delta open for the Knobs at Cozy's. The following night we went to see Romeo Delta at another bar that I think had a western theme with a wagon wheel hanging on the wall. The band played a little earlier than scheduled, so we got there near the end of their set. What was the name of that bar?

23 hours ago, nurktwin said:

The song was in the movie "Pulp Fiction" too. The commercial was for the "Ford Focus", click link and scroll down to play 40 second video of the commercial.

https://tvadvertsongs.com/ford-focus-know-how-to-roll/

Ah, thanks nurk. I actually think the song was in another radio commercial as well. As cool as it would've been for an unreleased Dirty Knobs song to be getting all that exposure, I guess it makes more sense that it was the original version, and not the Knobs cover version.