Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

The Knobs at Ride Festival - July 14 & 15, 2018

Ooooo yes chimera you are so right! When they said Mike & Neil joined FM,   I actually listened to pretty much all their stuff including the music from the Peter Green era (just on Spotify) to get an idea of the full range of FM material available. Not bad, not bad at all.  Let's hope there'll now be the awesome Mike & Neil era & not (tiny whisper) a nostalgia tour. ^_^

I know this is off topic but Neil Finn recently posted some photos of him & also Mick Fleetwood both on the drum kit.  "Having a hoon" which translates as having an over the top fun time.  Most often used in context of the exhilaration of: young men + cheap cars + empty road + Saturday night (if that makes sense!)

And finally some video from Targhee Fest; I was legit dying yesterday because it took so long for people to post pics - you'd think they were trying to have a good time or something!

"Irish Girl"

I forget which one this is but this part of the song always makes me think of Cheap Trick's version of "Ain't That A Shame."