NolaDeej

Wildflowers (all the rest) tracks?

35 minutes ago, dylanfree said:

Will have the Behind The Glass show up for everyone without Sirius by tomorrow. Recording it now on demand.

I appreciate the effort.  Thank you very much in advance!!

On August 27, 2020 at 2:25 AM, Thelonious said:

Damn, that sounds more interesing than half of the Box-Set to me. But I can't subscribe to Sirius XM over here in Germany 🤬

HELP!!! Marion, maybe...?

On August 27, 2020 at 3:19 AM, downsouth26 said:

That is quite a list and description of material that was played and talked about, and somehow left off of the official boxset.

I just heard a snippet, very good. I think I'm going to enjoy this more than ATR!

cheers

I just listened to the whole thing and it's fantastic.  Now I need to edit that file to break out the individual tracks.  Most all of the music was straight 12 bar blues, but I love that shit. I will play my Telecaster along with those tunes like the pentatonic maniac that I am.  Thanks again for the share, dylanfree.  

This stuff is really cool to have! In most cases I can see why these informal recordings didn't make the cut for the actual box set. Anyway, it would have been great to have these as bonus downloads for the Super Deluxe and Ultra Deluxe versions. The two cuts that would really deserve an official, widespread release are "Something Ain't Right" and "Change Your Way Of Livin'". Those were the standout tracks from the show for me.

Thanks again dylanfree for recording and sharing this for those of us who don't have access to SiriusXM.