wild1forever

Tacky/insensitive TPATH email?

Which email? I got one a while ago.

The handling of a lot of things recently has been a bit odd.

Yes I realize this was an unexpected situation and it surely is a bit crazy within management but they seem disconnected. 

Hard to criticize in a time like this -- easy to get jumped on for calling things out but not everything is all peaches and cream.

I don't mind when it's official merchandise. I'm glad they are offering new stuff and I get to replace my half face t-shirt!  I wore my other one out and it ended up getting cut up and sewn into the quilt I made.  I get offended by outside opportunist trying to make a buck in Tom.

.large.IMG_3450.PNG 

On 12/12/2017 at 8:39 PM, wild1forever said:

Surely I am not the only person who received the email regarding TPATH tour merchandise.

Is it just me, or couldn't they at least have added an "RIP Tom Petty" statement? What were they thinking?

Why? Everything that has needed to be said has already been said on the website and other social media.  

I find the whole idea of Tom Petty Christmas balls more tacky/insensitive rather than the tone of the email. But looking at the Tom Petty Nation Facebook group there is obviously a market for it.