Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

Change Forum Categories/Descriptions?

How about if we add a category under music called "GEAR" or "Musical Gear", so we can talk about musical gear used by TPATH, The Dirty Knobs, other bands and even our own gear. That way it won't be spread different places on the site like it is now. I posted numerous gear posts under "anything R&R", "creative corner", Depot St." and more. It would be nice if it was all in 1 place. Just a thought.

2 minutes ago, nurktwin said:

How about if we add a category under music called "GEAR" or "Musical Gear", so we can talk about musical gear used by TPATH, The Dirty Knobs, other bands and even our own gear. That way it won't be spread different places on the site like it is now. I posted numerous gear posts under "anything R&R", "creative corner", Depot St." and more. It would be nice if it was all in 1 place. Just a thought.

How about calling such section "Lillian's Music Store"? Or would that have us sued?

36 minutes ago, Shelter said:

How about calling such section "Lillian's Music Store"? Or would that have us sued?

Haven't been sued yet but who knows what will happen in the future.

Dodged a bullet when Mudcrutch made a comeback.

I will think about a gear section. I don't think the music section is that busy to warrant splitting it up.

51 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Nah. I suppose the description about "upcoming live shows" may be a bit.. well.. 

Otherwise it all looks good to me. Thanks for keeping it running, man!

I guess any Benmont shows and the like would fall under that. "Upcoming" could still make sense. :unsure:

4 hours ago, Mudcrutch said:

Haven't been sued yet but who knows what will happen in the future.

Dodged a bullet when Mudcrutch made a comeback.

I will think about a gear section. I don't think the music section is that busy to warrant splitting it up.

heck the mudcrutch official website has a link to this place!  :)