karajo

Signed Tom Petty Guitar!!!

I wonder too, there was the same guitar auctioned off here last month, but I didn't go to the show. The Squire Bullets originally sold for $99, maybe $199 today. IF I went and bid, I would not have bid over $500. Let us know if you find out the price it went for.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Adamr
      Can anyone help identify these autographs and if this is tom petty

• By MuddyandMagnolia
      Hey all,
      I don't know how much info to give on myself, as I wouldn't want to bore the audience here. However, I've been playing guitar since I was 13, my father could play a song after hearing it once, I, however, can not.
      That being said, I never learned to read music for guitar (only viola) so who here knows the best site to get Tom Petty songs tablature? Hey if you even have your own I'd love it. There are a few songs I got lucky with and can play by ear or just by watching Tom play it (I ain't no lead guitarist) but I would really love some help as some sites translate for piano and it sounds/looks rotten.
      Thank you much,
      Magnolia
    • By JasonK
      Hi! I’m a huge Tom Petty fan and I also make metal artwork. I just launched a Kickstarter campaign for Tom Petty fans. Please take a look at it and if you like what I’m trying to make, please support the project, or at least re-post it to help me get the word out! I would really appreciate it! Please let me know what you think and if you have any questions! Thank you!
      www.kickstarter.com/projects/881615499/tom-petty-caricature-metal-wall-art-make-100
    • By jawallac
      Read this article earlier today, and thought it might be of interest here. As the population ages and guitars become less prominent in music, will the electric guitar eventually disappear or become a relic of the past?   https://www.washingtonpost.com/classic-apps/the-slow-secret-death-of-the-electric-guitar-and-why-you-should-care/2017/06/22/5a2fce5c-2920-11e7-b605-33413c691853_story.html?utm_term=.fcf1d7320b4b  
    • By JoshDezern
      May 6th will be my first Tom Petty concert. What have they had for sale at merch tables in the past that they may have again this tour?