letmeup

New songs on Sirius

"Cause Is Understood" was the B-side to the "Up In Mississippi" single that Mudcrutch recorded in 1971.  There were about 1000 45's made of that single. 

"Don't Treat Me Like A Stranger" was released in the UK as a bonus track to the single "I Won't Back Down"

So far the two Tom Petty Radio exclusives released were "Lookin' For Daddy" and "Mystery Of Love"

What?  There's another exclusive Tom Petty song coming soon to Tom Petty Radio????

On Ebay you can probably find someone selling the UK 3-song CD single of "I Won't Back Down" that has "Don't Treat Me Like A Stranger" on it.  The actual 7" single of "Up In Mississippi Tonight" / "Cause Is Understood" is a pretty rare find.  But they are not available anywhere else at the moment.

They had a promo the other day saying there would be a new song soon.

Also not necessarily now but as far as I know they are not available on any release but played on some TV show in Germany... "Call me the Breeze" and "Lucille".

As far as I've heard, he last new studio track they introduced was "How Much Do You Need" by Mudcrutch, which is a pretty great song. That was several months ago though, so they're definitely due for a new one, if they're keeping it up. They have played some deep live cuts, including "Cry to Me."

On 6/14/2017 at 6:22 AM, High Grass Dog said:

As far as I've heard, he last new studio track they introduced was "How Much Do You Need" by Mudcrutch, which is a pretty great song. That was several months ago though, so they're definitely due for a new one, if they're keeping it up. They have played some deep live cuts, including "Cry to Me."

I haven't heard "How Much Do You Need".  What is that one like?