• Similar Content

• By TPHB1976
      Hey so I’m not sure if this is the place to post this, but I’m looking for a Martin HD-40 Tom Petty model if anyone has one or has a lead. Thanks!
    • By Arete411
      The Gainesville Music History Foundation is spearheading the effort to turn Tom's childhood home, 1715 NE 6th Terrace, into a historically designated landmark and a museum. Here’s where you can donate: http://www.gmhfi.org/tph/

(Admins, if this isn’t allowed, I apologize.)
    • By under-them-skies-of-blue
      Mark Felsot posted in the TPN Facebook group this morning that they’re doing “Mojo Madness” all weekend on TPR since it’s Mojo’s 9th birthday. 
      What interested me specifically was his mentioning that they’ll be playing a song from the Mojo sessions never before heard on TPR. I guess what I’m wanting to find out is, has it also never been heard by me? 😂
      I don’t currently have TPR, so if anyone’s listening this morning and hears the song, would you mind sharing what it is? The suspense is killing me! 😂
      (and if anyone happens to record it if it’s not something we’ve heard before, I certainly wouldn’t be opposed to anyone sharing it 😜😂)

• By Adamr
      Can anyone help identify these autographs and if this is tom petty

• By JasonK
      Hi! I’m a huge Tom Petty fan and I also make metal artwork. I just launched a Kickstarter campaign for Tom Petty fans. Please take a look at it and if you like what I’m trying to make, please support the project, or at least re-post it to help me get the word out! I would really appreciate it! Please let me know what you think and if you have any questions! Thank you!
      www.kickstarter.com/projects/881615499/tom-petty-caricature-metal-wall-art-make-100