Sign in to follow this  
MaryJanes2ndLastDance

Can someone share a Dirty Knobs show?

Marion,

I too would love to hear some of the Dirty Knobs' music.  I noticed in one of the previous threads that there was a show on DIME....searched there....nada.  Would be grateful if you could PM me a link.

Thank you

Hi Marion,

if there is a chance i would also love to hear some Dirty Knobs music, i'm on a huge Mike-Trip the last couple of weeks :) Tried to find his "The Guitars" Video Series but only found one Video (wich of course was fantastic!). I don't know why but right now listening to and watching Mike makes me feel good and helps with that huge loss of losing Tom (i'm still not used to the fact that there will never be a new Hearbreakers record).

I do have several shows that I can share but I have this to say...... I have followed the Dirty Knobs since 2002 and I love Mike's music and his band. I do not think he sounds like Tom. He sounds like Mike to me and I am concerned that fans will go to the Knobs shows because they miss Tom and ask for Heartbreaker songs.  The Dirty Knobs are a real band all on their own and they perform many original songs written by Mike and that's the way it should be.  It's a Dirty Knobs show - dirty rock & roll.  They are a bar band and they have lit my fire many times!  I love them!

I did put the song Feeling High on the last Rockin' Around comp I put out. I recorded it off the radio.  I will put some things together for you guys soon.  Keep checking back.  

You're absolutely right Marion, it's a Band on it's own and should stay that way! And that's what makes it so excting to watch those you tube clips of the Dirty Knobs and why i would love to have some of that music. If it came across that i think it's a new heartbreakers-thing i'm sorry, didn't meant to! I would just love to listen to this Band.

I too am interested in hearing anything from The Dirty Knobs.  I've never heard of them until now....could NOT find ANYTHING on DIME.  Managed to get 

Do Not Let Your Kindness Be Weaponized Against You ...couldn't locate Feelin' High.  I did notice in my search a bit on YouTube so I plan on checking that out.

I'm sorry if I sound sensitive.  I guess I really am sensitive where the Knobs are concerned.  There is just so much freedom in those little bar shows and I have the feeling that people will go to those shows like I said and pester Mike for Heartbreaker songs and it might ruin the vibe of the shows.  Anyway, I didn't mean to make you feel bad, I was just saying my piece.  😊

Shaun, I put Feeling High on volume 12 of Rockin' Around. It's the last song. I recorded it off the radio.  And I will have something for you guys soon.  

I would also be interested to hear from the Dirty Knobs.. I live in Europe. At the moment there is zero chance that I would be able to go to their show. As Marion said, I really really like them as a band in itself, what I was able to hear from them so far anyway. I think Mike sings in a very bluesy, Mike way, nothing like Tom. I love what they do. I love the club band feel they have. Bar band. I would love to hear more!