chemdawg

Fillmore June 20th set list

I'm usually so in the moment that I don't remember set lists but, between what's on setlist.fm and my memory, this is what I have:

Shady Grove
Orphan of the Storm
Six Days on the Road
Scare Easy
Trailer
This Is a Good Street
Lover of the Bayou
Beautiful World
Dreams of Flying
Save Your Water
Hungry No More
I Forgive It All
Knocking On Heaven's Door
The Other Side of the Mountain
Hope
Welcome to Hell
Victim of Circumstance
The Wrong Thing to Do
Bootleg Flyer
Encore:
Crystal River

Thanks Barry. Setlist fm has 3 unknown songs, even though they have the same songs in their other set lists, and shows a double encore. I was there. They haven't been changing their set lists sooooooo Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something in MY moment

IMO setlist fm is just short of worthless. Seems like the only shows I want the set lists from they never have

Hi chemdawg.

I filled in the missing songs on setlist.fm for Monday June 20 but didn't remember a 21st song after "Crystal River" so I left it as is.

Do you remember a 21st song?

I sure don't and I wasn't even imbibing!

*P.S. I also just noticed that setlist.fm has "High School Confidential" listed as the final 21st song on Sunday June 19.

I do not remember that! 

If it's true, I guess maybe I should start imbibing again - what's to lose? Certainly not my memory...

Thank you Babydoll - you're a...real doll!

I definitely didn't remember them playing "High School Confidential" and your confirmation of that fact eases my mind.

Did you go last night to the Fox Oakland, Babydoll?

I was there, it was another awesome Mudcrutch show, and really cool hearing & seeing them in such a beautiful and historic theatre.

Tom Leadon even commented on "your beautiful auditorium" at one point.

And, they ABSOLUTELY did NOT play "High School Confidential"! (ha ha)...

P.S. I'll upload some pix of the Fox marquee later on.

See what I mean jelly beans. I was at the 19th also and there was no High School Confidential. What I can't believe he's not playing is Beautiful Blue. IMO that's the best song off that album. like to hear him do That Date I had With The Ugly Homecoming Queen too. First time I heard that was that 20 night run he did at the Fillmore in 97

Kind of disappointed in the same exact set lists the whole tour. But it was killer. Spent the 20th wandering around soaking up some of that Fillmore vibe. Uncle Bobo was the best for 35 years and might still be if he had just driven home instead. And setlist fm only shows 7 songs for Oakland but I'll bet I can guess what the others are.

The set list above looks accurate to me for June 20 in terms of the songs listed, although I don't recall the order in the middle of the set.  I was really hoping they would play Beautiful Blue as well - that's my only disappointment from the show.  Otherwise, it was fantastic.

Barry, sadly no, I didn't make any other shows. But I feel very blessed and satisfied with my Fillmore experience. It was truly AMAZING in every way! I was almost starting to lose hope and then yet another Tom Petty Miracle happened when I won the tickets through HCC!!! Still glowing in the aftermath! Can't wait to see your photo of the marquee.

Yeah, it's hard to beat the magic and intimacy of a Fillmore show - I'm glad you got to see Mudcrutch there! 

The Fox Oakland show was awesome, too, but it's just not the same sitting in the upstairs loge section after enjoying two nights standing a mere 25 feet from the Fillmore stage.

Also, the Fox marquee photos you mentioned are already up, posted under their own topic titled "Some Fox Theatre Oakland 2016 Marquee Photos".

Enjoy.

On 23/06/2016 at 8:12 PM, chemdawg said:

See what I mean jelly beans. I was at the 19th also and there was no High School Confidential. What I can't believe he's not playing is Beautiful Blue. IMO that's the best song off that album. like to hear him do That Date I had With The Ugly Homecoming Queen too. First time I heard that was that 20 night run he did at the Fillmore in 97

Kind of disappointed in the same exact set lists the whole tour. But it was killer. Spent the 20th wandering around soaking up some of that Fillmore vibe. Uncle Bobo was the best for 35 years and might still be if he had just driven home instead. And setlist fm only shows 7 songs for Oakland but I'll bet I can guess what the others are.

Yo're too funny. Love it!

14 hours ago, chemdawg said:

Btw there is an excellent quality recording of the 6/20 show available on Dime. I'm new here so if I'm not supposed to say that hammer me. lol

Thanks for the tip.

I'm new to Dime, though the site was mentioned here once before.

I just went there to open an account but they aren't currently signing up new members.

I'l try again in a few days because I definitely would like to hear that show.

Of the three Bay area shows I went to, plus from videos I've seen, the 6/20 performance of "I Forgive It All" enjoyed the quietest audience.

What a beautiful song it is and if Mudcrutch decide to release a live album or DVD of this tour I would think that 6/20 version would be the one to use.