I'm going courtesy of HCC contest and my frequent flyer miles(now gone)! But, I'm meeting up with an old college friend, and don't know our plans other than getting to the show at a reasonable time. I'll be listening for your accent to say "hi"!

Thelonious: don't know so I shouldn't talk ... but I'm a firm believer that there's always last-second tickets available from someone if you're physically at show :) 

5 hours ago, Thelonious said:

Does anyone know, if there are still tickets left for tonights show? I'm in SF and would love to see the show with my girlfriend. Can someone help?

Ticketmaster.com has had tickets for sale all day.

I just checked again, as of 2:40 p.m. they still are available.

Come on down!

We had great fun last night. Thanks for your support.

Tom's looking increasingly frail. I wish he'd give up smoking and exercise a bit more. He hardly moves on stage these days. Benmont was tops. Mike looks, sounds and moves great. His vocal was brill.

My camera has packed up this trip so no pics. The Fillmore is a great venue although getting out was a mare. That really should be addressed considering.

We got a nice poster at the exit.

5 hours ago, Mikeyt said:

We had great fun last night. Thanks for your support.

Tom's looking increasingly frail. I wish he'd give up smoking and exercise a bit more. He hardly moves on stage these days. Benmont was tops. Mike looks, sounds and moves great. His vocal was brill.

My camera has packed up this trip so no pics. The Fillmore is a great venue although getting out was a mare. That really should be addressed considering.

We got a nice poster at the exit.

It was a great show indeed, Mike, glad you could make it!

I thought Petty looked fine and was in top voice and spirit - almost giddy at times!

Tom was cracking jokes, telling funny stories, making goofy faces and generally having a ball! 

And, as a seasoned Fillmore patron, I can explain that the logjam on the way out is normal and is a by-product of the much-loved tradition of handing out a concert poster to each person as they exit. Well worth the wait if you ask me!

If possible, I recommend you buy a cardboard tube (any post office should have one for maybe $3.00) to safeguard your poster inside of your luggage.

How cool to have an original Fillmore poster hanging at your home in the UK - especially from a Mudcrutch concert!

Enjoy!