dollardime

Mudcrutch 2016 tour concert clips and footage

Ah here it is at last! :D I'm keeping my fingers crossed that a Ryman Theatre Nashville recording of this one turns up as the sound balance was a challenge in the venue for the Denver show....as mentioned by 'The Sound Guy' in one of his previous blogs where he said he was up all night after this show working on keyboard and guitar balances in the sound board mix, the Ryman clips that have transpired have all has great sound balance and the vocal balance and harmonies seem to have improved in the sound mix as well since the Denver show.....anyway this is a great fun jam here!

Mudcrutch.....The Other Side Of The Mountain.....5/26/16.....Denver, CO

Hey, dollardime! Here's to say how much I appreciate you collecting all these here for us! great new clips every day. must say some of these are the best and most exciting stuff I've seen in terms of live clips in ages! Thank you, thank you!!

I hope and bet these guys are having a time of their lives out there. (Just imagine TL and RM.. how they used to walk around, all these years, telling people 'You know, I used to be in a band with Tom Petty!'. Now they can proudly say "Hey, Tom Petty IS in my band, and we're on tour this summer!" :) )

(And here's wishing they pick up one or two more exciting cover songs one of these days... There has to be something "new" they could play for bonus, right?? I won't hold my breath...)

Happy to see that this Youtube guy or gal with the HD uploads has gone to Nashville after the Denver show! which should mean that the audio soundboard mix will come across very well here as by all accounts the Nashville sound mix was a step up on the Denver sound mix  :) This one is turning into one of my favorite footage live songs...extended jam...a lot of great things happening here! I have a feeling that The Ryman show in Nashville will be up there as possibly the best show of the tour.....one of the best combined Mudcrutch/Heartbreakers best of live list.. (even with many more to come) The band seem to have been particularly inspired by playing the historic venue and 'The Sound Guy' was extremely happy with how the sound went over that night in particular......

Mudcrutch - The Other Side of the Mountain (Nashville 05.31.16) HD

Mudcrutch - Hope (Nashville 05.31.16) HD

Seemed to be a lot of audience 'walkers' in the Ryman....never ceases to amaze me how some people can't stay either seated or standing at their seat for an hour and a half while the show is on.....anyway...I live in Hope!;)

Scare Easy at the Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA, 6/2/16.

Probably best to sit back and close your eyes listening to this one as a few 'shadows from the back of the hall' decided to block the view here.....venue sounds great though...