The meet-up before the Nashville show has been confirmed,!!! We have the roof-top patio at Baileys located on Broadway right around the corner from the Ryman and kinda across the street from Bridgestone Arena from 3PM until showtime. The nice people are going to have some corn hole set up for those of us who need to work off some nervous energy. They are open until 3AM if anybody would like to go back for a few drinks and a bite after the show. Please remember to tip the nice people!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone!!! 

Edited by SingsInFrench

Awesome! That's great, Jim! It sounds like, between the Facebook TP groups, the Officials, and here at the Farm, there will be a big turn-out! Should be so much fun! We'll all have nametags, I'll put both names on mine, so be sure to introduce yourself when you see me! I don't want to miss you there! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By mikeroeder
      Yesterday the sign-up for Highway Companions went up at http://www.tompetty.com/become-member
      They mention two live concert downloads. Based on the Kiss My Amps vinyl series, I'm guessing one or both of these might become the April 2017 RSD release.
        MUDCRUTCH LIVE AUDIO: 2016! Digital audio download of live performances from the 2016 Mudcrutch tour, selected by Tom. (Expected availability mid-December 2016/early January 2017. Members will receive an email with download instructions as soon as available.)
        TOM PETTY & THE HEARTBREAKERS AUDIO: FROM THE 2014 FENWAY PARK CONCERT! Digital audio download of live performances from Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers at Fenway Park August 30th 2014—previously released only as a broadcast video. (Expected availability mid-December 2016/early January 2017. Members will receive an email with download instructions as soon as available.)
    • By helenreddymades
      I found two ads for Mudcrutch gigs from page 18 of the Naples Daily News Fri 22 Sept. 1972 & page 18 Williamsport Sun Gazette (PA) Fri. 23 Apr. 1971.  Anybody know any more about these tours?

• By Hon3ybee
      Hey guys! This will be my first time seeing tom petty and mudcrutch EVER. Ive been a fan all my life. 
      Anyone down to grab some drinks before waiting in the line at Humphreys?
    • By SingsInFrench
      Last night's setlist from Ratcub on the Officials:
      Mudcrutch Midnight Mission CSUN
      5/23/2016
      Shady Grove
      Orphan Of The Storm
      Six Days On The Road
      Scare Easy
      Trailer
      A Good Street
      Lover Of The Bayou
      Beautiful World
      Save Your Water
      Hungry No More
      I Forgive It All
      House Of Stone
      Other Side OF The Mountain
      Hope
      Welcome To Hell
      Dreams Of Flying
      Crystal River
      Victim Of Circumstance
      Wrong Thing To Do
      Bootleg Flyer
      Encore:
      Rockin' at the High School Hop
      High School Confidential
    • By SingsInFrench
      I thought I'd post info on the Nashville Meet-up here in the Mudcrutch section. I originally posted it in The Waiting (tour) section: