Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

Fender And Tpath

Do you think Fender giving it a great review has anything to do with Petty using a wall of VibroKings live om Jimmie Kimmel and Campbell proudly playing through what looks like at least three Fender amps not hidden behind a Vox Super Beatle?

^ I'm sure that has something to do with it. And Mike is supposed to be working with Fender custom shop to make a Mike Campbell or Heartbreakers amp. I'm not sure how that is going, cuz Fender has an Eric Clapton amp, unless Fender comes out with an "Artist Series" of amps. I also haven't heard anything else about a guitar pedal Mike is working on called "The Campbell Toe" based on "The Camel Toe" pedal that Mike uses. Mike might be working with Dunlop to make that pedal.

To add to this they play a lot of Fender made Gretches. On Kimmel Mike had arguably all Fender current production amps. He had the Heartbreaker Excelsior, and possibly a Reissue Princeton Reverb (6 knobs) also, the Tweed amp was definitely bigger than his wide panel Deluxe. It could have been an de-badged Eric Clapton Twinolux judging by the size of it.