crossfire

"Hypnotic Eye" Presales?

Hi all... 

It's been a while but TP & THB's are back and I am excited... and with Steve Winwood to boot!!!

A quick question if I may...

I am not a Highway Companion and if I spent money on it, my wife would kick my butt. Sure she's only 5' 2" but when it comes to things like that, I am not too ashamed to admit I fear her retribution.  :P

So does anyone know what the Hypnotic Eye Presales are? 

I am looking to go to the MSG show and the following on sale times are listed:

Onsale to General Public

Start: Sat, 05/31/14 10:00 AM EDT

Tom Petty Legacy Member Presales

Start: Tue, 05/27/14 10:00 AM EDT
End: Wed, 05/28/14 10:00 PM EDT

Tom Petty New Member Presales

Start: Wed, 05/28/14 10:00 AM EDT
End: Wed, 05/28/14 10:00 PM EDT

"Hypnotic Eye" Presales

Start: Thu, 05/29/14 10:00 AM EDT
End: Fri, 05/30/14 10:00 PM EDT

Venue Presale

Start: Fri, 05/30/14 10:00 AM EDT
End: Fri, 05/30/14 10:00 PM EDT

Any information would be greatly appreciated. I hope you all get great tickets!!!

Same problem and question here.... I'm guessing that you will be able to pre-purchase the new album with your tickets (even though every ticket comes with an album). I've looked elsewhere for the album presale code (normally it comes with a pre-order on amazon.com) but it wont be available to pre-order until the 3rd.

I just posted this, but it fits here, too. I was able to buy tickets for Madison Square Garden TODAY without any sort of presale code. I did it via TicketMaster. So, it's live...have the e-tickets in my hands.

Since I have dyslexia, I have such a problem typing in those incoherent words that stop the bots.

At least Ticketmaster tries to make it easier, the Houston Toyota Center's site is absolute torture for me. The floating letters with a line going through them are so hard to make out.

But still I got a good seat, so I am happy. But I had to go threw five or six different streams of floating letters.

the way I understand it based on reading descriptions carefully over and over again, every ticket comes with a digital copy of the album.  the $4 presale gives you early access to tickets and you get a PHYSICAL copy of the album.  someone correct me if I'm wrong, but thats what I understood it to mean.

Makes sense to me. I intend to go buy the cd the day it comes out anyway so I don't need the $4 deal. I was thinking, I bet they will charge you more for the shipping than the cd! Did anyone have to pay shipping with that deal?

Diehard fans are going to buy this album no matter what so I don't know what's up with this free cd thing. What's the point other than the mind game of tricking people into thinking they are getting something for free. Come on! The ticket to see the show is $150! They have added the "free" cd to the price of the show!

I just ordered my ticket with the Hypnotic Eye CD Presale option and it was not any different in price than the Citi presale. There was no extra $4 my ticket or confirmation says nothing about charging for a CD.  it does list the presale that I chose, so it does say "Hypnotic Eye CD Presale Bundle" so maybe they are charging the $4 when you get the cd in July?  I would ask ticketmaster but I'm sure they have no idea.

"Each ticket buyer for the upcoming 2014 Tour will also receive the initial three tracks to download beginning today, but will not receive the additional two tracks made available to those who pre-order or are members of the Highway Companions Club." so then if I already bought my tickets am I to wait for an email or login somewhere to download?  Also dont see it on amazon other than mp3 format or CD import

"Each ticket buyer for the upcoming 2014 Tour will also receive the initial three tracks to download beginning today, but will not receive the additional two tracks made available to those who pre-order or are members of the Highway Companions Club." so then if I already bought my tickets am I to wait for an email or login somewhere to download?  Also dont see it on amazon other than mp3 format or CD import

You should have gotten an email from Ticketmaster to download the 3 tracks available now. If you didn't get it you should contact ticketmaster.

Oops, I see now that you got your email.

HCC members should get a separate email with a link to register with your name and address to get your downloads for 5 tracks from the new album (3 now, and 2 later), your 2013 Live Album tracks later in June, and your CD of Hypnotic Eye which will be mailed to you on or around the release date in July.