Mudcrutch

Photo of the Day Part III

2 hours ago, Mr Timba said:

Are there any pictures of the whole "Heartbreakers family"? I mean, a picture of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony with Tom, Mike, Ben, Howie, Ron, Stan, Steve and Scott. They all together.

59 minutes ago, chimera said:

Sure, if you look on photo archive sites like Getty and Corbis and AP and the like you'll see photos of them all at the event, although I don't think Steve and Scott participated in the photo call itself.  They were all there onstage during the performances.

Not sure then. ;)

I saw all these photos. I'm asking for a picture with all of them. Seteve and Scott included. If someone knows if this picture really exists, please let me know. Thanks!

On 9/10/2018 at 5:49 AM, nobodyinparticular said:

There really ought to be a nice moniker for fans of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. Fans of Bachman-Turner Overdrive call themselves "Gearheads" from the band's gear-shaped logo, but "flying-V-piercing-a-heartheads" is a bit of a mouthful.

Good question - I have heard Pettyheads....

I tend to think band-name +"heads" just draws on Dead Heads (who are, as we all know, dedicated followers of The Grateful Dead & arguably the most loyal & connected of any tribal group with their band). 

3 hours ago, chimera said:

With them there's another layer, of course, because a "head" is a thing apart but also a thing related to the Dead.

... oooo!!  the more I hear about them, Chimera,  the more interesting they sound.  ❤️