Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

LP of the Week II

4/8/14

Sorry I'm late and behind on my posts for different subjects, but I've been busy taking care of my mom 24 hours a day. Being back at her house 24 hours a day is not as easy as I thought it would be, we "clash".....LOL. Anyway, I'm here now to give you a new LP to listen to this week before I head back to mom's. Since I'm a day late for Monday on LP of the week, I can only explain it 1 way. And it's a quote from George Harrison explaining the life of Mick Jagger! "Mick has always been "A Day Late And A Dollar Short"......LOL. Enjoy it.

The Beatles

5/12/14

This weeks LP is "At Abbey Road 1963-1967" by The Swinging Blue Jeans

I think you're gonna like this LP. I'm sure you've heard most of these songs done by other artists. Most songs have that familiar Beatle sound from the early 60's (1961-1963). Enjoy the LP!!!!!

^ I forgot to mention, track 22 (You Don't Love Me) is the 1st song I ever recorded back in September of 1967 at Gateway Studios in Pittsburgh, PA. Our name back then was "Yesterdaze Children". The original song was done by Sonny & Cher.