Mudcrutch

Classic Rock Video of the Day II

12 hours ago, nurktwin said:

The Gentrys

Hey Nurk,

Here is another Zeppelin show for you (and anyone else). Some consider this the pinnacle of their '75 tour. Certainly the quality and playing are outstanding and the bass is nice and huge but well balanced in the mix. Just be careful downloading as the links (in the comments) have a bunch of crap pop-up ads etc. etc. Make sure you close them properly and don't download a virus or spam etc. Enjoy!

https://yup-yup-mark.blogspot.com/2019/02/led-zeppelin-19750321-deus-ex-machina.html

That's the Seattle show, isn't it?   Sadly I was a broke high-school student and did not go.  A huge regret.  Saw them later though. I seem to remember some glass being broken out at the Coliseum.  It had all glass exterior walls.  At least I think it was that show. 

I'm sure this is on Dimeadozen along with tons of other Zeppelin soundboards.  I can't believe there are so many soundboards of Zeppelin available these days.  It was not like that in the 70's.  Most of them were audience tapes back then.  Someone has let the dogs out.  I wonder who?

35 minutes ago, TomFest said:

That's the Seattle show, isn't it?   Sadly I was a broke high-school student and did not go.  A huge regret. 

Interesting. Yes, it's Seattle and quite a performance. As someone who has concert-regret I understand. Glad you got to see them in '77. This show has a phenomenal Dazed, especially the pre-violin bow solo. I heard Page's house had been burgled, hence the soundboards...

ciao